Exciting News!

April 3, 2022

Hello Friends! I have exciting news to share today. I joined the Cocoa Daisy Creative Team! I am SO happy and so grateful to part of this amazing team!

I'll be sharing projects using the Traveler's Notebook and clear stamps subscription kits each month! Many of you know that I have been dabbling back into scrapbooking and the TN size is by far my favorite. So, I'm excited to use Cocoa Daisy's beautiful products and hopefully provide you with awesome inspiration each month.

I officially start my monthly posts on the Cocoa Daisy Blog later this week, but I have a spread to share that I made using last month's kit called, Cactus Moon.


For this spread, I documented Paige holding up her self-portrait. She did an excellent job and captured herself perfectly! I love how she looks at herself; happy, colorful, a snazzy dresser and a lover of sweets! She is just the BEST! 

I hope that you'll join me on my journey back into scrapbooking, it's sure to be a lot of fun! Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,

Carol


 

 

Post a Comment