Girl Trip

August 30, 2022

Hello Friends! I know it's been a little quiet around the blog lately, but our summer was jam packed! Paige is back in school so we're starting to get back into a routine again. 

Today, I'm sharing a Traveler's Notebook spread using the beautiful Daisy Fields collection from Cocoa Daisy. This collection is absolutely gorgeous! I found a photo that was taken a few years ago of me and my bestie in Ankeny, IA. We had such a great time there and Ankeny is just the most quaint city I've been to in quite some time.


I titled this spread Girl Trip and I really love how it turned out. The lovely mural that we're standing in front of just plays so beautifully off of the pages in the TN. I added a few embellishments but that bold title and my sub-title on the right side really steal the show!


I love that Cocoa Daisy always includes a sentiment or two on their patterned paper and I enjoy using  those for titles and sub-titles. I did just a small amount of journaling at the top of the page and this spread was complete! For even more inspiration, check out the Cocoa Daisy blog.


I hope you enjoyed today's post and I really appreciate you stopping by! Have a lovely day!

Hugs,

Carol






Post a Comment