Heart Eyes

February 1, 2024

Hello Friends! I'm so excited to be Guest Designing this month for Poppy Stamps! The Poppy Challenge this month is Heart Eyes. Hey, with Valentine's Day right around the corner, I can't think of a better theme for the challenge. I used an assortment of Poppy Stamps for my card.


I went for a mini slimline card and I just love the way the Diamond Sentiments stamp set looks on this card. I used various shades of alcohol ink markers to color the main image. I then stenciled the hearts for a subtle background before adding my sentiment.


For a little extra detail, I used the Teardrop Butterfly dies to add a few fluttering butterflies around my sentiment. To finish off the card, I used sequins for some added bling. I love how this card turned out! Make sure you check out the Poppy Stamps blog for even more inspiration and to enter the challenge!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Carol 

HAPPINESS CRAFTED








 

Post a Comment