Christmas in July!

July 1, 2024

Hello Friends! It' Christmas in July over at Scrapbook.com. There will be sales, free gifts, livestreams and more! Be sure to check out the website to get started on your Christmas crafting!

Today, I'm sharing a card using the new Snowflakes rub-ons! I believe these are still "Coming Soon," but be sure to click the notify button so you can be notified as soon as they are in stock. The gold on these rub-ons is absolutely beautiful! I added the rub-ons to my stitched rectangle die cut.


I also used the Christmas Trees stamp/die combo to add that lovely tree to my card front. Next, I die cut a bow using the Merry patterned paper pad.


Lastly, I added the Falala die cut as my sentiment. I absolutely love how this card turned out! It's fun, festive and pretty! Thank you so much for stopping by today!

Hugs,
Carol

HAPPINESS CRAFTED




Post a Comment