I Made Another Scrapbook Layout!

August 29, 2021

Hello Friends! Well, like the title says, I made another scrapbook layout, Woohoo! I am really enjoying the process of scrapbooking. I guess it's kinda easy when you have such a cute subject like Paige. LOL! 

A few weeks ago, we had a Mother-Daughter day and we went to a butterfly park. Well, not just any butterfly park, it's the largest butterfly park in the World and it's only a 30 minute drive away. I've lived in south Florida for over 20 years and this was my first time there and I must say, we thoroughly enjoyed it!




For this layout I used some awesome exclusive products from Scrapbook.com. I used the slimline lattice stencil for my background. I first added gesso to my stencil then set it aside to dry. Once it was completely dry, I used my Vicki Boutin gel crayons and just scribbled color to the background and used a brush to smooth it out. Then, I went thorough my stash looking for embellishments. I used gold stickers for a quick little title on the bottom of the page along with some gold pearls. I really love how this layout came together, it's bright and vibrant just like Paige!

I hope you enjoyed today's post and thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Carol



Post a Comment