Mix it up Monday!

August 2, 2021

Hello Friends! It's Mix it up Monday!  In this series I'll be using products from various companies to hopefully come up with a cohesive card design. Today's card features products from four different companies!



This card was so much fun! I recently worked on a set of Get Well cards for a client and that little band-aid was perfect! I die cut the band-aids using some patterned paper and I already had those little hearts cut out and in a dish on my desk so that worked out perfectly. I also used a scalloped die for the background that I emobossed with an embossing folder. I love how the white on white looks with the emobossing and detailed edge on the white card base. I stamped and heat embossed the sentiment then added it to the center of the card. I really love how this turned out!

Most of the products used on this cards are listed below:

Band-Aids dienamics - MFT Stamps
Master Layouts 4 - Gina K Designs
Listen to Heart stamp set by Taylored Expressions is no longer available, but here is a good alternative: In and Out Get Well
The embossing folder used is really an oldie and is no longer available. But, any embossing folder you have would work perfectly because you're just looking for a little texture. 

I'll definitely need to start checking websites before I use products because as you can see, I keep stuff for a long time!! 

I hope you enjoyed today's card, thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Carol

*Affiliates links used when available at no additional cost to you





Post a Comment