Patriotic Cards

July 15, 2026

Hello Friends! I hope you all are doing well and staying cool. It is HOT!!! I think I literally melted a little bit the other day. LOL! So, today I'm sharing a couple of Patriotic cards. I know the 4th of July has passed but it's never a bad thing to celebrate the USA, right?


I absolutely love this card! The red, white and blue just POP! I used some really great products from Scrapbook.com. I used patterned paper the Timeless Traditions paper pad and stamps from Sweet Land.



The next card that I'm sharing also highlights Americana in the best way.


For this card I used the same patterned paper, but I also used the Land that I Love stamp set. The colors, the font of the stamp are just beautiful! If you're in the states, I hope you enjoyed the 4th of July holiday and I also hope that you pick up these goodies for all of your patriotic needs!

Thanks so much for stopping by!

Hugs,

Carol

*Affiliate links used when possible

HAPPINESS CRAFTED





Post a Comment