Thank you for Eveything

July 17, 2026

Hello Friends! I'm back today with a masculine card, I know, hard to believe right?! Although this card is geared towards dads, the design can be used for any man in your life.


I am just loving the Nature Border die set! It is absolutely perfect for masculine cards! I used just about every die, the hilly grass, the trees, the mountain tops and the clouds! You get a lot of mileage out of one die set and that is what I love about Scrapbook.com you get a lot of bang for your buck!


I die cut and layered all the pieces and added them to my card front. Next, I used the Father's Day die set for the sweet Dad die cut. Lastly, I added my sentiment and this card was done.

I absolutely love how this card came out! Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Hugs,

Carol

*Affiliate links used when possible

HAPPINESS CRAFTED







Post a Comment