Memory Keeping

August 7, 2026

Hello Friends! It's been a minute since I've done any memory keeping, and I must say, I've missed it! I received beautiful new products from Spellbinders and I'm super honored to be a Guest Designer this month!

I used a die set along with a gorgeous 3D Embossing Folder from the Torn Edges collection from Esther Glas.


The Torn Edges die contains 22 dies! So many options! And, you can go super vintage or super bright (like I did here). The torn edges look so realistic. Also the page corners and the paper clip are part of the die collection as well. You really get a big bang for your buck with this set!


Also, behind my photo I used the Number Field 3D embossing folder. It is AMAZING! The texture that you get with this embossing folder is unbelievable! I absolutely love it! It's going to be perfect for birthday cards, school memory keeping, all the things! 

Spellbinders knocked it out of the park with this release! Both the die set and embossing folder are supplies I see myself turning to again and again.

Thank you so much for stopping by today.

Hugs,

Carol

HAPPINESS CRAFTED




Post a Comment