Hello Friends! Is it too early for Halloween...of course not! And, with the Charmed collection from Scrapbook.com you won't be able to stop making super cute Halloween cards!
I started by using a die to make my background paper look torn. Next, I stamped and die cut all of the frames from the Charmed collection. I love how that pink just POPS off the page!
Next, I stamped the sweet little ghost and die cut him out and then I took the cat and hat die from the set and die cut those with black cardstock. I popped everything onto the frames and then adhered them to them to the front of my card.
Lastly, I stamped the Happy Halloween sentiment and die cut it (yes, that die is also included in the bundle) and added some foam adhesive to add to the front of my card. I absolutely LOVE this bundle! You know what I see, some really cute Christmas cards using those frames! I can't wait to play!
Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Carol
*Affiliate links used when possible
HAPPINESS CRAFTED
_branded.jpg)
_branded.jpg)
_branded.jpg)

Post a Comment