Hello Friends! I know we're still in the thick of summer, but it's never too early to be grateful! Today's project was created with new products from Scrapbook.com.
I am absolutely swooning over the paper pad in the Primrose collection! And, the good news is you can get it as part of one of the kits for SBC Fest!
For this card, I started by using a window die to cut my patterned paper. I then pieced it back into the negative spaces. Next, I die cut that beautiful frame and sentiment using the Primrose dies.
I backed the frame with vellum and adhered everything to my card front. Lastly, I added a few dollops of Pops of Color for my embellishment. I truly love the colors on this card! Thank you so much for stopping by today.
Hugs,
Carol
*Affiliate links used when possible
HAPPINESS CRAFTED
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)

Post a Comment