Picture Card

January 2, 2021

Hello Friends! I had some time to play in my craft room today and I could not be happier! I spent some time organizing as well as making cards. I am so excited about this card because I've had it on my to-do list for quite some time. I pulled out an exclusive stencil and die from Scrapbook.com and I don't know if you've seen the Magic Iris from Lawn Fawn in action, but this camera is an add-on to that amazing interactive die. I stenciled the camera and cut out all of the pieces to the camera and put it together. I also used an add-on die from Lawn Fawn called Let's Toast in order to set up the interactive part of the card.



I used that sweet love die to finish up the card and Oh my goodness, I must make more of these!!! This card is going to my mom and I know she will be tickled to get Paige's school picture this way! Well, it's dinner time in these parts, so I need to set the table for whatever yumminess my hubby picked up on his way home!

Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Carol




4 comments

  1. I would be so happy to win❣️ Thank you for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I would be so happy to win❣️ Thank you for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I would be so happy to win❣️ Thank you for the chance.

    ReplyDelete
  4. The colors are so pretty! I also love the swirl stencil! Such a cute idea with the picture coming out... that is a sweet face! :)

    ReplyDelete