Mix it up Monday!

March 8, 2021

Hello Friends! Welcome back to another installment of Mix it Up Monday! In this series I'll be using products from various companies to hopefully come up with a cohesive card design.  I apologize that I did not have a card to share last week, but I'm back today and I'm sharing a sweet thank you card using products from five crafty companies!



I don't know if I'm mentioned this before, but The Opposites Attract stamp set is one of my faves! I just love the bold sentiments and the scripty font, it's so pretty! This card came together pretty quickly using a background stamp, stencil, die and sentiment stamp. Easy, peasy! I've listed the products below for your reference:

The Greetery - Opposites Attract
Hero Arts - Butterfly Stencil
Simon Says Stamp - Etched Laurel Leaves
Gina K Designs - Rainbow Hearts


I hope you enjoyed today's Mix it Up Monday! Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Carol

*Affiliates links used when possible at no cost to you.



Post a Comment