Rainbow Floral Thanks

March 20, 2021

Hello Friends! I hope you're having a wonderful weekend. I don't know about your neck of the woods, but the weather is absolutely beautiful down here in south Florida! Since my hubby's retirement celebration, I've been in full Thank You card mode! So many people spoke about how much my hubby has touched their lives both professionally and personally and that just did my heart good! Today's card was made for his assistant who worked tirelessly to ensure his retirement celebration was unforgettable.



 
I started with the Floral Confetti stencil from Scrapbook.com to ink blend that sweet rainbow floral background. I also used the Botanical Borders sentiments stamp set, the Slim Borders die, along with a pocket card all from Scrapbook.com. I love the cheeriness that this cards brings.

Thank you so much for stopping by! Have a great day!

Hugs,
Carol

*Affiliates links used when possible at no additional cost to you.



Post a Comment