Rainbow Thanks

March 7, 2021

Hello Friends! I know it's been a little quiet around here lately, but I have been swamped at my 9 to 5 lately! I was able to find a little crafty time this weekend which is always a good thing. 

Today, I'm sharing a rainbow Thank You card made using the beautiful Brights paper pad from Scrapbook.com. If you need a pop a color for any of your crafting projects, this paper pad will fit the bill every time! 




Along with that luscious paper pad, I also used the Leafy Wreath stencil/die combo from Pink Fresh Studio along with a few of their amazing ink pads. Oh, and that background stamp, it's called Do What You Love and it's also from Pink Fresh Studio. Those vertical sentiments are so unique, I fell in love with it as soon as I saw it! And, lastly, I finished off this card with that lovely thanks die from Scrapbook.com.

This card was so much fun to make, I hope you enjoyed it. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Carol





Post a Comment