One stamp set - Two occasions

March 19, 2021

Hello Friends! Happy Friday! Don't you love it when you can use a stamp set for more than one occasion? That's how I used the Diamond Botanical stamp set from Taylored Expressions. This stamp set is absolutely beautiful and the font, is dreamy! There is also a coordinating die set which has two dies. One to cut the entire image, as well as a diamond die that only cuts out the diamond, brilliant design!

I needed a birthday card as well as a Sympathy card and this set worked beautifully for both.







For the birthday card I used the emboss resist technique and ink blended the colors. For the Sympathy card I used my Tombow markers and a water brush. The greenery isn't large so it really didn't take much to fill in (my kind of image!). Isn't this just a beautiful stamp set? I can see myself turning to it again and again!

I hope this encourages you to stretch your stamps by adding little touches to evoke the sentiment you're looking for. Thank you so much for stopping by!

Hugs,
Carol

Post a Comment